Individual and Classroom Consultations
We offer individual and classroom consultations to address your teaching questions. Consultations are private, non-evaluative, and free of charge. Send us a question via email, meet with us once, or collaborate on an on-going basis. Common topics include:
- course design and syllabus development,
- specific teaching techniques, activities, and assessments,
- teaching concerns and effectiveness as they relate to a particular class, whether face to face, blended, or online,
- classroom observations and online course reviews,
- student feedback facilitations,
- assistance in spoken academic English and resources on cross-cultural considerations in teaching,
- assistance in identifying or developing resources for your unit related to teaching and learning,
- research and evaluation of educational practices, and
- online learning development and support, including marketing and feasibility.
Contact us below to get started.