Mid-Career Teaching Program
This cohort explores options for mid-career faculty. At mid-career, faculty and instructors typically have more opportunities to experiment and pursue interests such as:
- experimenting with teaching methods,
- collaborating with peers within or across disciplines,
- mapping a new strategic direction in their teaching or professions, and
- mentoring and coaching students.
The Mid-Career Teaching Program is open to Twin Cities full-time faculty and instructors of any rank that self-identify as “mid-career.”
Contact Anita Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesdays, 3:00–4:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- September 18, 2019
- October 16, 2019
- November 13, 2019
- December 11, 2019
- February 5, 2020
- March 4, 2020
- April 1, 2020
- April 29, 2020
- Most meetings will be held in Nils Hasselmo Hall (East Bank). If we have participants who are based in St Paul, some meetings will be held at the St Paul Student Center.
- Topics for each meeting are determined by participants.
Professional development funds
Participants who attend a minimum of 6 meetings will receive $300 in professional development funds to be transferred to an EFS account.
This program is not currently open for registration. Indicate your interest in future participation and we'll notify you when it is offered next.