National and State Organizations
The CEI collaborates with higher education institutions and nonprofits in Minnesota and nationally to provide U of M faculty, staff, and administrators with access to key resources and professional development opportunities at reduced cost.
- American Distance Education Consortium (ADEC) - ADEC promotes the creation and provision of high-quality, economical distance education programs and services to diverse audiences, by the land-grant community of colleges and universities.
- Minnesota Learning Commons (MnLC) - MnLC supports Minnesota public educators teaching in online, blended, and digital learning environments through conferences, advocacy, and joint licensing of services.
- Online Learning Consortium (OLC, formerly Sloan Consortium) - OLC is the leading professional organization devoted to advancing quality online learning by providing professional development, instruction, best practice publications, and guidance to educators, online learning professionals and organizations around the world.
- Quality Matters (QM) - QM is a leader in quality assurance for online education and has received national recognition for its peer-based approach to continuous improvement in online education and student learning.
- WICHE Cooperative for Educational Technologies (WCET) - WCET accelerates the adoption of effective practices and policies, advancing excellence in technology-enhanced teaching and learning in higher education.