Online Learning Development
The University of Minnesota offers over 50 online programs and more than 2000 online courses. During the 2016-2017 academic year over 24,000 students took at least one online course offered by the University.
We collaborate with instructors and units who want to:
- develop a plan for professional development for online instructors,
- engage faculty with tools and resources for teaching online,
- assess feasibility, costs, and marketing approaches during pre-development phase,
- articulate and develop unit-level approaches for strategic online course offerings, and
- foster networks across the University of Minnesota to deepen online learning experiences.
Read more about how CEI supports online learning development or contact us below.