Are you considering using a team project in your course? Have you used them before but feel that there’s room for improvement? Wondering how to address a challenge you or your students face?
This resource provides effective, research-based practices and resources to help you create, support, and assess team projects in your class, whether it’s online, face to face, or hybrid.
The following questions offer information about effective practices, and explores additional resources selected to help you create, support, and assess effective team projects in your classes.
- Why use teamwork projects in your class?
- What are the characteristics of a successful team project?
- How can you introduce a team project to your students to get maximum buy in?
- How can you form effective teams?
- How can you assess a team project?
- How can you support students during the project process?
- How can you wrap up a team project?